News Release: SalesPad announces more than 55 sessions by industry experts for PANELS 2018 conference
“Back to the Future” themed conference will highlight discussions and workshops on the future of SalesPad products, ERP, manufacturing and more
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. – SalesPad, a Grand Rapids-based software company, today announced its lineup of educational sessions for PANELS 2018. More than 55 sessions will feature experts who’ve worked at industry-leading companies like Apple, Steelcase, Michigan State University, Picnic Time and others. PANELS 2018 will also feature Sheryl Connelly, the in-house futurist for Ford Motor Co., as the keynote speaker.
“PANELS has truly evolved beyond a SalesPad user conference and into an industry-leading event. This year, we’re bringing in industry experts to educate attendees on more than just our software — our sessions will offer operational ERP best practices that all distribution and manufacturing professionals can put to use,” Jennifer Jurgens, SalesPad president, said. “Whether you’re a sales rep or a warehouse manager, we’ll offer educational sessions and interactive discussions that will help you streamline your business processes. We’ll look back on how things used to be done and then offer a path to how you’ll operate better, and more efficiently, in the future.”
“Back to the Future” is the theme for PANELS 2018, which is expected to bring in more than 400 attendees. Conference sessions will cover a wide range of topics including Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), sales, manufacturing, automation and warehousing, as well as education specifically for companies using Microsoft Dynamics GP. Below are some of the highlights for this year’s PANELS sessions.
A number of customer led panel-style discussions will focus on how to use SalesPad across different positions within a company.
● CSR Manager: Designed for customer service representatives, attendees will hear tips and strategies from SalesPad customers on how their CSRs use SalesPad products.
● Warehouse Manager: Attendees will learn about all things warehouse related and gain insights on how other customers have used SalesPad to improve warehouse operations.
● Sales Manager: Participants in this session will hear from professionals who use SalesPad Desktop and SalesPad Mobile for their sales team.
SalesPad User and Partner Sessions:
Led by the SalesPad team, these sessions are an opportunity for attendees to dig deep into SalesPad software while also learning about new features and trends.
● New Features of SalesPad: This fast-paced session gives attendees the lowdown on all the newest features released in all of SalesPad’s products over the past year.
● SalesPad Suite General Overview: In this session, the SalesPad team will provide a high-level overview of SalesPad products including add-on apps, mobile solutions and more.
● Configurator and Manufacturing Deep Dives: For companies that make products to order, this session will highlight the benefits of using the SalesPad Configurator for made-to-order products. It will also look at SalesPad’s Desktop’s integration into Dynamics GP Manufacturing module.
● DataCollection Overview: Attendees who play a role in warehouse operations will learn about the major factors to consider before implementing a warehouse management system.
Operational ERP Sessions:
These sessions will highlight trends in a variety of topics including supply chain, manufacturing and more.
● Sell Through vs. Sell In: The Next Step In Supply Chain Maturity: Steve Johandes of 100X and Jim Mallekoote of Apple will dig deep into a number of supply chain topics including motivating people at different stages of the supply chain, what motivates customers to purchase products and ways to apply these motivators into data analytics, supply chain and ERP.
● Successful Approaches to Implementing Lean and ERP: Bob Hendriksen and Steve Barry of Steelcase will dive into the lean journey, and will look at process flow, process islands, the transition to value streams, new scheduling paradigms, providing real-time feedback loops and monitoring performance.
“You need to come to PANELS. The educational opportunities are great and I’ve learned so much,” Jeanne Corbley, Intellitec Solutions, said. “The people at SalesPad have really made it a wonderful event, taking the time to think of everything you might need.”
PANELS 2018 will take place Aug. 6-8 at the JW Marriott and the L.V. Eberhard Center in downtown Grand Rapids. To register for PANELS 2018, visit salespad.com/panels.