From homegrown beginnings to a global footprint,
we’re sharing our success with businesses worldwide.
We embrace outside-of-the-box thinking, because that’s how we got started — a small business owner enlisted the help of a software developer out of frustration in dealing with his paper-based inventory management. That partnership led to SalesPad. We’re a software company inspired by plain ol’ yellow legal pads and clipboards. Since then, we haven’t stopped helping manufacturing and distribution companies get their inventory under control.
With over 100 employees on our team, we know how to share ideas and innovate together. Our newly-renovated headquarters houses creative and collaborative work environments and conference rooms named after classic video games (Pac-Man, anyone?).
We’re a group of self-motivated, hard-working problem-solvers. But we know how to unwind and stimulate our creativity with games and fun. After all, all work and no play is not the SalesPad way!
“My favorite thing about working at SalesPad is the fact that I’m not afraid to ask for help. The fact that I am not absolutely terrified to ask questions — even to upper management — is incredible. I love the environment here and I love the people I work with.”
Reasons to ‘swipe right’ on SalesPad
30,000 sq. ft. Headquarters
Located in Grand Rapids
Involved in the Community
Friday Fun Hour
- Our workplace attitude is casual — our work ethic is anything but. We wear jeans and we work with some huge, global companies. We have Friday Fun Hour and use the latest software tools and development tech.
- Our team is about building great software with great people. Led by technology veterans, SalesPad is a great place for both someone hunting for that first job, and for that long-term, advanced career seeker.
- We push the envelope with our software, whether that’s working on our cloud SaaS product or implementing a custom feature.
- We love our entrepreneurial spirit, but we’re not a start-up. This isn’t our first rodeo. Privately owned since 2003, SalesPad has been helping distribution and manufacturing businesses sell, ship, and deliver on time and at the right price.
- Making a positive impact on our employees and local community is the best kind of business. Our two resource teams, SalesPad Advocacy Network (SPAN) and SalesPad Employee Engagement Download (SPEED), help our employees get and stay connected.
Our employee engagement department (SPEED) is comprised of representatives from across the organization and charged with bringing the FUN. They head up our Mario Kart tournaments, chili cook-offs, Magic release parties, company picnics, and more. Having a good time together is important and crucial to the thriving of our team members.
The SalesPad Advocacy Network (SPAN) drives our community engagement by focusing on three specific areas:
- The general care for, empowerment, and education of children.
- Encouraging diversity and inclusion in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) education and the STEM workforce.
- The health and wellbeing of our employees and our community.
We care about our local community and the causes that matter to our employees. You’ll see SalesPad supporting local events like the 5/3 River Bank Run, SoftwareGR and Great Lakes Software Excellence Conference (GLSEC), Junior Achievement, MiCareerQuest, D.A. Blodgett — St. John’s Home, Michigan Blood, and more.
Grand Rapids Chamber of Commerce
We are grateful for our opportunity to work alongside the Grand Rapids Area Chamber of Commerce. They help support our business growth and encourage further community involvement.
Hello West Michigan is an organization that connects the local community with businesses to promote growth in the area. Hello West Michigan is committed to promoting the west side of Michigan area as a happy and lively place to live. Hello West Michigan helps SalesPad make connections with local community members and business owners.
Beer City Code
Beer City Code is a local conference that takes place in Grand Rapids, MI, also know as Beer City, USA. This conference connects developers and software creators from all over the country. SalesPad enjoys attending this local conference to network and brainstorm with other developers.
West Michigan Tech Talent
SalesPad works with West Michigan Tech Talent to grow, recruit, develop, and retain a world-class IT workforce in West Michigan. Jennifer Jurgens, our Vice President of Marketing, is one of the board members. Tech Talent helps pair us with the best IT people in West Michigan.
East Grand Rapids Robotics Team
SalesPad is proud to be a Spark-level sponsor for the East Grand Rapids Robotics team. The team, made up of students, competes in competitions across the area.