Interested in a Career at SalesPad?
With more than 110 employees, SalesPad is one of West Michigan’s largest software companies. We’re also one of West Michigan’s fastest-growing software companies. Please see if we’re hiring someone like you in the postings below.
If you don’t see an open position, that’s OK; we still want to hear from motivated, brilliant people who want to join our team. So, email us at [email protected].
SalesPad is seeking a part-time Graphic Design Intern with a passion for and interest in digital media, print design, trade shows, company events, email marketing, video, animation, and web design. This role reports to SalesPad’s Creative & Project Manager.
As part of the Marketing team, the Graphic Design Intern will create and distribute content via websites, print, social media, and other avenues for one of West Michigan’s fastest-growing and largest software development firms.
- Assist the Creative & Project Manager in the design and production of printed and digital marketing materials
- Design materials for the company’s website, tradeshow collateral, social media channels, internal documentation, PANELS conference, and email marketing
- Help coordinate trade shows, conferences, and internal events
- Coordinate with outside printers, as well as manage in-house print production
- Provide input in brand development
- Assist in the planning and support of PANELS, SalesPad’s annual conference
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Working toward a bachelor’s or master’s degree in graphic design, marketing, or a related field.
- Proficiency and desire to develop skills in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Able to clearly translate marketing needs into compelling designs
- Good planning, time management, and organizational skills
- Experience with video, animation, motion graphics, photography, email marketing, and WordPress a plus, but not required
Interested parties should submit a cover letter, resume, and three relevant content or writing samples/links to [email protected].
With more than 110 employees, SalesPad is one of West Michigan’s largest software companies. We’re also one of West Michigan’s fastest-growing software companies.
Ingenuity, adaptation, and evolution are at the core for us at SalesPad. Our Grand Rapids-founded and -grown firm is focused on helping change the way organizations do business through our software products, customizations, expertise, and support. Our enterprise software solutions work with leading applications, Intuit QuickBooks and Microsoft Dynamics GP, and integrate with a wide range of apps and platforms.
Our Development Interns are motivated individuals who want to learn in a collaborative and team environment, and have a strong desire to grow and contribute.
Development Interns at SalesPad contribute in departments across the company — desktop, web, and mobile development and custom solutions.
Development internship positions at SalesPad are paid; are part- and full-time; and are on regular, academic, and seasonal schedules.
Interested parties should submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected].