Interested in a Career at SalesPad?
With more than 110 employees, SalesPad is one of West Michigan’s largest software companies. We’re also one of West Michigan’s fastest-growing software companies. Please see if we’re hiring someone like you in the postings below.
If you don’t see an open position, that’s OK; we still like to hear from motivated, brilliant people who might want to join our team. So, email us at [email protected].
With more than 110 employees, SalesPad is one of West Michigan’s largest software companies. We’re also one of West Michigan’s fastest-growing software companies.
Ingenuity, adaptation, and evolution are at the core for us at SalesPad. Our Grand Rapids-founded and -grown firm is focused on helping change the way organizations do business through our software products, customizations, expertise, and support. Our enterprise software solutions work with leading applications, Intuit QuickBooks and Microsoft Dynamics GP, and integrate with a wide range of apps and platforms.
Our Development Interns are motivated individuals who want to learn in a collaborative and team environment, and have a strong desire to grow and contribute.
Development Interns at SalesPad contribute in departments across the company — desktop, web, and mobile development and custom solutions.
Development internship positions at SalesPad are paid; are part- and full-time; and are on regular, academic, and seasonal schedules.
Interested parties should submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected].
SalesPad is seeking a part-time Graphic Design Intern with a passion for and interest in digital media, print design, trade shows, company events, email marketing, video, animation, and web design. This role reports to SalesPad’s Creative & Project Manager. The internship will begin in January 2019.
As part of the Marketing team, the Graphic Design Intern will create and distribute content via websites, print, social media, and other avenues for one of West Michigan’s fastest-growing and largest software development firms.
- Assist the Creative & Project Manager in the design and production of printed and digital marketing materials
- Design materials for the company’s website, tradeshow collateral, social media channels, internal documentation, PANELS conference, and email marketing
- Help coordinate trade shows, conferences, and internal events
- Coordinate with outside printers, as well as manage in-house print production
- Provide input in brand development
- Assist in the planning and support of PANELS, SalesPad’s annual conference
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Proficiency and desire to develop skills in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Able to clearly translate marketing needs into compelling designs
- Good planning, time management, and organizational skills
- Working toward a BS/MS degree in marketing, creative design, media arts, or a related field
Experience with video, animation, motion graphics, photography, email marketing and WordPress a plus, but not required.
Interested parties should submit a cover letter, resume, and relevant design portfolio to [email protected].
SalesPad, LLC, is seeking a paid part-time Digital Marketing Intern to create digital marketing content and help develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. The internship will begin in January 2019.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for creating excellent copy and content. This person should possess strong writing and communication skills and the ability to create copy for digital mediums, such as blogs and social media. This person will also have a desire to learn more about digital content marketing tools, platforms, and strategies. As part of SalesPad’s marketing team, the Digital Marketing Intern will report to the Digital Content Specialist and the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Write excellent copy for blog posts, email marketing, and social media posts.
- Assist in planning and executing web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Contribute to and help manage the company’s blog and social media channels, including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Help maintain a clean and accurate database of customers, resellers, and prospects.
- Help measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Brainstorm new and creative lead generation strategies.
- Collaborate with marketing team to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Contribute to the company website: navigation, upload/optimize content, provide SEO/SEM direction on content produced by others.
- Utilize website, digital media and other tools and software applications.
- Assist the technical writer in writing support documentation as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Working toward a bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing, communication or a related field.
- Proficient communicator, writer, and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform efforts and projects.
- Skills in social media and SEO strategy, or a willingness to learn about these areas.
- Strong desire to grow in digital marketing skills (proven experience in digital marketing a plus).
- Strong organizational and relational skills.
- Interest in learning website analytics tools (Google Analytics) and CMS (HubSpot, WordPress).
- Experience with marketing automation tools (Infusionsoft, Hubspot, MailChimp, etc.) and CRM (Salesforce, Dynamics, etc.) a plus.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement.
Interested parties should submit a cover letter, resume, and three relevant content or writing samples/links to [email protected].